Thursday was my birthday. I was still feeling slightly off actually. I was woken up by my little girl at 630am. She was standing in our room saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!" Loved it. It was perfect. She was dying to give me my gifts. Well, more specifically, the gift she was giving me. It was an alarm clock. For weeks now she's been telling me about this clock she was going to buy me. I have no idea where the idea came from. I think she wanted me to share in the excitement of being able to tell what time it was while I was in bed. I don't know. Kyle said there was absolutely no way I wasn't getting a clock. She handed it to me, then opened it for me with this look of pure joy and anticipation it was just so great. Kyle got me some perfume. Burberry. Sweet, sweet Burberry :) I'm definitely not a wear perfume every day kinda gal (anymore) but I do love a good perfume. Love it. So does Sienna actually so I had to hide it. Kyle made a delicious breakfast and then we were out the door for our 9:15am midwife appointment. Everything is going great baby wise. We got our ultrasound results and everything looks good. Babe's growing well and the due date seems accurate. After the appointment we headed over to the market in St Jacobs (since it's literally 2 minutes from the mw). By 10am is was already cooking hot out. Still we walked up and down the rows and checked everything out. Got some fresh fruit and veggies and some summer sausage. We had to stop in and check out the animals as well (of course).
It always amazes me how brave Sienna is with animals. I know it's really up to us as parents to influence how she feels about things but she's always been so comfortable with them. Knows how to feed them with her hand flat so she doesn't get nipped. It's just really cool to watch.
After the market we came home and both Sienna and I napped. Well, first she lined up our goods we picked up. She does this kind of thing all the time. I'm not sure how normal it is haha.
Kyle went out and got our oil changed and the pool water checked while we slept (he took the entire day off to spend with us :) ). When we woke up we got ready and my mom came and took Sienna for the rest of the night. Kyle and I headed to Mississauga for dinner and a movie. We went to Square One shopping mall. It's huge and has everything really. It was our first time there, but I'm sure not our last. It has an Earls restaurant in it (!!!!!!) so we went there for dinner. It's been ages since we ate at an Earls. SO good. Stuffed ourselves with our favorites.
Then we went and saw The Trotsky. It was pretty good. Kyle absolutely loved it haha. I thought it was...pretty good. It was an absolutely wonderful day. I loved every minute.












So glad you had a wonderful day Linds. Hope you'll be up for another fine day on Sat. Dinner and presents and celebration just for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Lindsay!!! Glad you had a fun day! I love St. Jacob's! Sooo jealous!
ReplyDelete