Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 125 - WOW!!!

Today had other events, we had a really great visit at Celia's with Kristina, Arthur and Erika and I REALLY don't want to take away from the because, well, it WAS really nice :D BUT, (as you can maybe tell with all my capslock haha) I'm so thrilled beyond words with today BIG event that I can't focus on anything else!!! We had our ultrasound today and found out we're having a GIRL!!! We're so, so SO happy about it. I honestly didn't expect to be so over the moon about it (since we didn't find out with Sienna). If I knew I'd get the same kind of elation halfway through my pregnancy with her I would've probably insisted on finding out back then too!! I'm just so happy. I can't stop thinking about it. Sienna was SO excited when she and Kyle came in and we heard the news. Ah...I can't even describe it. It's just such a blissful, amazing , exciting day!

Profile, face, left foot and "gender shot" (top one on right is the "IT'S A GIRL!") Hard to see but you have to look at it like it's a picture from underneath her. The bottom of her bum :) Her legs look like this: ">" in the center of the dark area. And there's nothin' in the middle ;)

What else can I say?? It's been a wonderful, fabulous, over the top kind of day :D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Two little girls! Fun, fun, fun! A "sister bear" for Sienna! LOL.

    ReplyDelete