Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 124 - Cuteness Overload

Today we met Kristina, Arthur, Celia and Erika at the mall. It was nice. No one really had any reason to be there, just wandering and window shopping. The mamas had a morning coffee/tea and the kiddies had muffins from Tim's. Then Celia and Erika headed home for morning nap. She's almost made her way to one nap. Oh the things to look forward to again ha. We wandered around and the kids talked and played. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures. These two were pretty sweet today. Loved it as usual.
We came home and had a nice nap, well Sienna did I just relaxed. When she got up we played and tidied a little. She "organized" my wallet for me:
Then Kyle got home and we had dinner. After dinner Sienna crafted and painted (yes that's a bathing suit ha):
Then it was into the shower then into bed. I've been so exhausted lately. I'm not sure if it's just baby or the weather or a combo but I'm tired. Kyle says (and just said right now) that I have a "perma scowl" on my face ha. I don't feel like I do but he probably knows better than I do haha. Ugh. I'll work on it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment