Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 128 - Found 'Em!!

Today Sienna and I stayed around the house for the better part of the morning. I officially have a "to do" list the length of my arm so I wanted to tackle a few things. Just before 11 we headed to the mall just to look around and to get out. We weren't there very long at all. Sienna asked to go see Kyle at work again so we stopped for a visit and a muffin. We got home, both had naps, then got back to tackling "the list." Sienna is such a good helper actually. Yes, doing anything around the house now takes at least twice as long but at least she's attempting to help right? Haha. We ended up getting her room and our room (with Kyle's help after dinner) finished. Turned upside down cleaned. No sign of my rings sadly but tomorrow is the living room so here's hoping. If not, it's on to the central vac. Pretty much one of the last things I'd like to do so let's just please please find them under the couch or something. Here's a couple shots of Sienna before we left the house for the mall. She's in her "Grandma and Grandpa" outfit that they sent last week. She loved it haha. Walked around saying "I SO excited to wear my new dress and pony." You can't see it but she has a Tinkerbell bobble elastic in. Lime green. Love it.
Now to wrap this post up with a sad little fact proving how exciting my life has become (haha). For about a week now I (and more honestly, Kyle) have been on the hunt for Baked Lays chips. I saw them in an Office episode and NEEDED to have them ha. We couldn't find them ANYWHERE. I even asked my sister if she had seen them recently and she said no. We actually looked up online if they were discontinued or something. Well...I was at Zehrs tonight and BAM there they were! So happy. They've changed the packaging. When I showed them to Kyle when I got home he said "well...I have to tell you...they may have been everywhere I looked because I was definitely looking for that bright yellow bag." Haha, oh well. Now I can satisfy my craving and we can move onto something else, like Big League Chew.

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Those are so good. Have you tried the Baked Dill Pickle? Amazing. I think they might be Old Dutch though. Do you have Old Dutch in Ontario?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them at Subway, Linds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure have tried dill pickle!! Kyle bought them when we first started looking for the Lays and they are SO good!! And yes Adam, I figured Subway would be a good place to look, we just never go there anymore. Apparently they have them everywhere just in a different package right? Ha.

    ReplyDelete