Today we met Kristina and Arthur at Victoria Park. It was supposed to be nice and warm today and was it ever! Not even any wind (until later in the day)!! Celia and Erika met us there last minute as well but just for a quick visit. It was great. Kids got to run around as usual. Sienna was definitely in a mood though. Quick temper. We ended up leaving earlier than expected because of it. Still, we got a good couple hours in.
Yes that's the two of them in the distance trying to catch the ducks haha. Just my iPhone...no zoom ;)
You can see the grump radiating out of this kid ha. She almost seemed like she was falling asleep in the swing. Although she definitely was listening intently to whatever Arthur was talking about here. I'm pretty sure he can do no wrong in her eyes.
After we got home we both napped. I just had a short one and Sienna slept for over 2 hours. May explain the crankiness. She woke up a different kid that's for sure. Super happy and loving. We played until Kyle got home.
Pretty happy to see her Daddy! Full on mauling. Loved it.
I was feeling less than motivated tonight (to put it lightly). Kyle took over my super cleaning and finished the living room (what a husband hey??!). I'm going to bed early again tonight. I'm so wiped for some reason. Hopefully she has a decent sleep tonight. It's supposed to be really beautiful all week so I'm hoping to have a better behaved child to enjoy it with tomorrow :)






No comments:
Post a Comment