Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 132 - My Pregnant 2 1/2 Year Old

This is often the scene at our house these days:

It's a doll. She stuffs them up her shirt and walks around like that. Then asks you to feel her baby kick. It's hilarious and sweet.

I'm super tired tonight...again. Is it October yet?? I know I'll be even more tired then but GAH I'm terrible at this :( So I'm going to bed...at 8pm...on a Friday night. And next Thursday I'm 27. Not 77...27. What the hell happened?? Anyway, short, nonsense filled post for you tonight :)

We stuck around the house today. I wanted to finish my stupid to do list that I was once so ambitious about, but I didn't. Instead Sienna and I played, and crafted, and painted, and played some more. It was nice. But I did feel useless and guilty. We went to Shoppers for Tums and stopped at Williams to see Kyle as well. Very productive day haha. I made dinner and Kyle and Sienna ate it. I stared at it until I succumbed to the fact that once again I couldn't eat normally and had chili again. Ugh. Poor me...I know. Anyway, after dinner Sienna and Kyle had a ridiculously funny "concert" where Kyle played the guitar and Sienna sang. Then they ran around the house playing tag. Hilarious actually. Now she's in bed...sort of. I keep getting called in. I think she'll go soon though and then I can get to sleep as well :)

Crafting with leftover wrapping paper. I was actually trying to get a shot of her face smeared with chocolate. Devoured a cookie beforehand :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes Lindsay, you did that when I was expecting Courtney and probably Michael as well. It is so cute - she will make a great "little mommy" for your new baby girl! Miss you all! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an excuse for being so tired... you're pregnant and are a full-time mom to one busy little girl... I wish I had your reasons so I could sleep all day. The title of your blog post startled me for like a 1/2 second - too funny.

    ReplyDelete