These are actually from yesterday, but since I was completely useless today and didn't take any pictures I thought I'd post them for today :) It's some from us changing Fred's water again. Janie was losing her mind. It was hilarious.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Day 75 - No Sleep Makes Me....Sick :(
So last night was a DISASTER. I didn't sleep hardly at all. I don't know what it was. Just one of those nights? My mind was just racing every time I woke up it took me forever to fall back asleep. I seriously contemplated getting out of bed at 4am because I had been trying for SO long to fall back asleep. Ugh. I hate those nights. Something tells me I'll be in for a lot more like it to come :( Anyway, I woke up, well Sienna woke me up at 7:45am and I felt wretched. I made her breakfast and got her dressed, then finally decided to take my mom up on her offer to "help me out." I called and said "please come take my child." Haha. She was honestly happy to do it. They had a great time together and I napped which was lovely. I woke up feeling awful still but a little rested. I went to my mom's and she babied me all day :) I got to lay on the couch and play with Sienna but she really took care of me. I don't remember the last time that's happened but let me tell you...SO nice! It was still a long tiring day. Haha, ask my mom!! At around 4pm she looked at me and said "I'm exhausted. That kid never stops!" Haha, yes welcome to my world!! Kyle was in Toronto again tonight so we stayed at my parents for dinner. It's so so different having family around to help out or just to have you for dinner. Such a different experience having Kyle work past dinner, etc. I'm so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment