Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 74 - Victoria Park...Again!

Today was another beautiful, warm day. We made our way to Victoria Park again with Celia and Erika. My mom came along again which is always nice. We picked up the Tim's and Celia brought some healthy snacks. Sienna was a little crazy. It wasn't as busy so she was into everything, it was great! I ended up playing too much with the girls so I only got these two pictures. Not the greatest but hey we all had fun!!
After the park my mom wanted to check out this dress shop close by. Just so happens, right beside it was this very cute maternity/kids store, Room For Two. Very Victoria-esque. I'll definitely be going back. Lots of great stuff!!

Sienna didn't nap again today. Definitely seems to be leaning towards them not happening anymore. Not so great for me as some days I'm dying for a little relaxing time. Oh well, we'll make it work. Kyle's been in Toronto working quite a bit this week, today included. I had been planning on going out with a bunch of other moms for a while. My mom and dad were gracious enough to watch Sienna for a little bit until Kyle got home. Only turned out to be about half an hour but still, always appreciated. We went to the Mongolian Grill and it was SO good! I had a great night, it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment