Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 65 - Sick and No Nap???

I woke up this morning feeling worse than I did yesterday. Kyle was nice enough to watch Sienna in the morning and let me sleep a little. Sienna is so sweet, she comes up to me and says "Momma sick?" I said yes. "Bones hurt?" Yes. "It's ok Mom," and rubs my arm, "take care of you." Love her. I wanted to do a little final cleaning (vacuuming, mopping etc) after our productive weekend. That did not happen. Celia was taking Erika to the doctor for her cough at 1:15pm so she offered to come by and keep us company, which was nice. The girls played and she brought us Timmies :D It was a quick visit but lovely.

After they left we played a bit more then attempted a nap. Not happening. Of COURSE the day I'm desperate for a little relaxing time she's wide awake and nuts. We did have a bit of quiet time in my bed (half hour or so) so I guess it was enough to get me through. She was completely wired all day. Just one of those moods I suppose.

After dinner I decided to get her to try on her summer stuff. Well this was the first and last outfit we tried:
Hahaha, it was RIDICULOUS. SO small. Poor kid. This is actually a decent picture outfit wise, her belly isn't hanging out in it LOL. She's going through a "no picture" phase, that's why her face is like that...protesting. She also refused to take it off and try anything else on so I sorted her stuff out according to size comparing it to that outfit. There's a few things I think can still work this year but it looks like I'll be doing some shopping. Luckily there's a lady I know whose daughter is a year older than Sienna (and a size or two larger) who sells me her amazing brand name second hand clothing at great deals. She emailed me the other day saying she's going through last years summer stuff and has tons. Guess I'll be going to her place in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment