So today I had the brilliant idea to set up a water station in our kitchen. It was cloudy and gloomy outside so I had to come up with something. While Kyle was attempting to shower this morning Sienna wanted to brush her teeth (of course RIGHT then). He decided to fill a tupperware container with water and sit her at the table. Well brushing her teeth quickly turned into washing her dishes in it. So I can't take full credit. I wish I would've done this months ago (every so often). This is seriously what she did almost all day:
She started fully clothed and slowly became "naked baby." She did take a little break from water play to trudge around in my Sorels...
They're blurry but I wanted to get the idea across. She was moving pretty good. Ridiculous.
Around noon Erika and Celia came by for lunch and...you guessed it...water play! Everyone had a blast!
I should mention that Sienna did NOT go to bed as early as I had hoped last night. In fact, she didn't go to sleep until 10pm. It was quite the evening. She was up during the night and awake by 645am today. I don't know what her deal is. I'm sure it'll pass soon (not soon enough!). She was SO good today though. Super happy and fun. So it's hard to be upset with her for sleeping so poorly. After today's nap however, (which was a struggle to begin with) she was a MISERABLE. I don't know what happened in that bedroom but a switch was definitely made. Ugh. She's finally in bed and peaceful so we'll have to see what this night has in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment