Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 70 - Like I Said...

So the weather today was not so great. It was actually quite cold and even snowed a little. A very little, but still. Sienna REALLY wanted to show Kyle the park so we bundled everyone up and off we went. It was actually really great. I think three or four other families so not very many kids. Sienna ran around like crazy and really enjoyed herself. My mom and dad even stopped by (they were out doing some running around). I just love the fresh air we've been getting. Yes it was a little chilly today but still SO nice to get out. All in all another great day!
On the giant yellow slide. It's quite huge actually.
But of course SO much fun!
Then she made me go....by myself.
And then Dad's turn.
Watching us go down.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the look on your face when you're coming down the slide...NERDBALL! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Yeah, you do look terrified!

    ReplyDelete