Erika was so filthy there was no other option but to bathe her. Sienna of course had to join in. They're so funny together. Egg each other on, get into trouble, but then love each other to death. It's adorable.
After painting, the clean up and some lunch we took advantage of the sun and went for a walk to Starbucks. Reminded me of my Victoria days :) It was gorgeous out. Sun was shining and it was so warm. I can't wait until this is a regular occurrence!!
Sienna didn't nap again today. I'm feeling much better today but was still tired (plus I tossed and turned ALL night ugh). Kyle came home around 4pm today. He let me have a little nap which was SO refreshing. I woke up to a spotless house (vacuumed AND mopped) and dinner on the table. How'd I get so lucky??
OMG!! So cute. Boy, are you guys brave ....Haha. I love the pics
ReplyDeletedefinitely a fun day. maybe next time we'll use vanilla pudding though...do you think it'll be less messy??
ReplyDelete