Sienna was up every hour on the hour last night. Needless to say we're all exhausted today. We did make it out to Bodies in Motion at the Y which she actually enjoyed (shocking!). Everything else was a disaster as you can imagine. I didn't even think about bringing my camera with us, nor did I take any other pictures of us at home. These are the best I got at dinner tonight (when I remembered).
She was being a goof. My patience was definitely running thin today and I'm just wiped so I apologize. Short post. She only napped for 45 minutes so she was in bed by 7. Hopefully she sleeps well tonight and we can all be refreshed for tomorrow! We're lucky that these nights are very rare. I'm guessing it's from her cold?? I don't know. Here's to a better sleep tonight and a more tolerable day tomorrow!
I would've traded her for a small ice cap...with chocolate milk...but nothing less. She's TOO cute! Trying, but way too cute!
ReplyDelete