So today we finally ventured to Tot Spot. It's another indoor playground type thing. It just recently opened in February and I have to say...I LOVE IT! So did Sienna. We met Celia and Erika there and the girls had a blast together. Unfortunately, there was an aggressive little boy who had his eye on Erika. There were a few minor incidents (ear and hair pulling, lifting and choking, and a lot of pushing her over) before there was a major one. He bit her on the cheek...HARD. Took a chunk out of her face actually. To be honest, it was definitely the worst thing I've ever seen child interaction wise. I'm still sick about it when I think of it. Anyway, after it happened the mother finally removed him and left and the girls were free the enjoy themselves. It's always a tough situation. And yes, these things happen with kids. But this one could've definitely been avoided I think if his mother intervened a little earlier. Anyway, other than that the girls really did enjoy themselves and we will DEFINITELY be going back, and soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment