Monday, March 8, 2010
Day 58 - Out and About
Today Sienna woke up and said she was all better. She still has a runny nose but she's definitely doing better. Celia asked us if we wanted to make a trip to 2nd Time Around, another baby consignment store. We headed over to their house about 10am (since Erika's naps are a little unpredictable...she's going from two to one). I have to say, ever since my mom bought Sienna those CD's that's ALL we listen to in the car. I totally don't mind though. Doesn't matter what kind of day I'm having, the second she starts singing along to that music I've got a smile on my face. Both kids were in great moods even though they're both recovering from colds. Shopping was a success. Celia got a few things, I got Sienna a pair of sunglasses (she's outgrown her Baby Bandz and asks for mine every time we're in the car) and a Sandra Boyton book :D After the shop we had a little lunch. The girls were being comedians as usual. Erika had her first lemon haha. A Sienna quote for the day...she flicked orange juice on me and said "sorry momma," then proceeded to give me a kiss. I said that's ok and she said "accident momma," I said I know it was. She said "accidents happen!" Ha. Pretty funny. It's hilarious the things she picks up. Kyle and I both swear we've never said that but she had to have heard it somewhere. Definitely a great day, as usual with those girls. It's still so nice out so I'm hoping to spend some time outside tomorrow. Keep the sun coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment