Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 64 - Keeping Up My End of the Bargain

I woke up this morning with Sienna's cold. It's pretty inevitable. Whenever either one of us gets sick the other one gets it in some form or another. Kyle is lucky and seems to avoid it most times. I still finished my organizing of clothes though. I found things I didn't even remember I had. Now all her things are packed away according to size. I also pulled out all her summer clothes. Mostly size 2 which is a little concerning but we'll see how they all fit. Some look big enough.

Celia and Erika came by after stopping in at her parents house (they live up the street) to go "shopping." She ended up taking two bags full of stuff. It's always great to see those clothes get used, especially when a lot of them weren't worn too much. It's hilarious though. Sienna wore that size at 6 months and Erika now fits it. So funny how different babes grow.

A few pictures of Sienna first thing in the morning. My mom bought her this little sun hat. So cute. She insisted on wearing it before breakfast haha:

No comments:

Post a Comment