She was up at 6:30am this morning (and didn't actually go to sleep until close to 9pm last night) so I was set on having her nap. Especially because she was yawning and getting cranky. Well, she had a different idea of course. It was a bit of a struggle and I ended up just leaving he while she intermittently yelled "MOM! MOM! MOM!" and screamed. I had gone in a million times to try and reason with an unreasonable child. Her eyes weren't even open some times. Ugh I hope this sleep stuff levels out soon. When we were at the doctor she was weighed and is still 30 pounds. She's grown like an inch and half in 2-3 weeks so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Anyway, she ended up falling asleep after 7 minutes of yelling (yes I timed it, I wasn't going to leave her for more than 10). I had to go and wake her at 4:15pm because we were going out to dinner with my parents and their friends. I found her like this:
Clearly she was thrashing around and just passed out haha. Poor kid. It's been a VERY long while since that happened. She did wake up refreshed and happy though. Dinner went really well, food was great and Sienna did well too. After dinner my parents (and their friends) went to the movies and we headed home. Sienna and I went on a little walk before bed. She now insists on taking her stroller with her. I knew I should have nipped that when it was first suggested (thank you Kyle haha).
It was a really nice day just the two of us. Kyle ended up coming home earlier than expected and I was pleasantly surprised! A nice way to end the day for sure :)




No comments:
Post a Comment