Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 170/171/172 - Three in One

OK! Today I'm feeling better. A little more energy although Sienna has consistently been up at night for like a week (teeth??....AGAIN??? IDK). Guess I'll start with Monday. Monday we were up early and I felt rotten. We just hung around the house in the morning. Kyle was supposed to go into Toronto for a meeting around noon but on his way there it got cancelled. Being the wonderful, loving, caring super-husband/dad that he is, he came home and took Sienna to Tot Spot so I could sleep. Sleep I did. One of those "I only slept for 2 hours but could've slept the day away" kind of sleeps. Coma sleeps. He took a picture and video while they were there:
The rest of the day is kind of a blur. I slept again while she did, then we ate and managed to squeeze a swim in before bed. Then I was in bed, sleeping before her I'm sure ha.

Tuesday Kyle let me sleep in a bit so that was nice. Still felt awful but what else is new ha. We headed to the Kitchener Market for Kids' Hop. It's a little children's concert with local entertainers. We went a TON last year (honestly it was one of the only things we knew of to take Sienna to). Sienna fell in love with Brian. We have a CD of his and it's on repeat in our car. Not sure what the deal is, but she loves him. Well, he was playing so we of course had to go. Kristina brought her two boys and joined us. There first trek out just the three of them :) Exciting and scary (for me, she seemed fine ha). Last minute Kyle decided to come as well. Sienna has a blast half the time:
and the other half could care less and would rather chase Arthur:
Arthur had zero interest ha. But we all still had a great time.
Yawning newborns :) My favorite

My mom bought Sienna a couple of things including a new pair of goggles. She's in heaven and can't wait to try them out (it's been cold and windy the past couple days so we haven't been swimming). Kyle took a video of her wearing them and showing them to him for the first time:
Today we headed to Victoria Park first thing to meet Celia and Erika. It was actually coolish today. Only 10 degrees when we left, but it was nice. Refreshing. Unfortunately Erika was up early and having a rough morning so they had to leave early. Too bad really, we haven't seen too much of them lately. Sienna and I stayed until just after 11 and had a really nice time.
She was riding this side saddle and thought it was hilarious. It was ha.

Then we headed over to Starbucks to see "Dad workin'" and to get a hot chocolate. Got some groceries, had some lunch, then had a nap. When she got up we spent the afternoon tidying up for our house guest to arrive!!!! She'll be here in 2 hours (come on stay awake!!)!! I can't wait. I have no idea how much I'll be blogging in the next week or so, so forgive me. I'll try to post a little something every night but I'm not promising anything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment