Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 144 - Not According to the Plan...

Today we were supposed to go over to Kristina and Arthur's for a playdate/helping Kristina organize the new house. Well I woke up with a wretched headache. Kyle stayed home a little later than usual and let me go back to bed (so great). When I woke up the second time, still a headache so we cancelled our plans to head out. Sienna was actually ok with this for some reason. I was expecting more of a protest. Sienna tore through the tub of baby clothes I got from Celia. Putting half in her dresser drawers and the other half on the couch, laid out nicely. When I went to clean it all up she emptied all the tea towels and dish cloths out of the drawer, placed all our spoons and spatulas on them and said she was "going to work." Then she said she was "waiting for Auntie Courtney so they could have a picnic." She was, of course, complete nude the entire time. Might have to ask Court about these naked picnics they have haha.
After we tidied THAT mess up we baked some chocolate chip cookies. Just for the record I came home tonight to find THREE left. Kyle told me to "not worry about it." Ha.
After the cookies we had a quick bite to eat then it was nap time. We both slept. When we got up Kyle got home shortly after and I got ready for the Newcomers dinner my mom and I were going to. It's a group for Waterloo Region for people who have recently moved to the area. I actually heard about it through the Mom and Tot group I'm a part of (they're a branch of it) and paid for my mom and I to join. I thought it would be good for her especially to meet some new people. Well, I didn't go to one event ha. She went to one then she was away so this was her second. It was the last meeting of the year ha. Oh well. It'll be better for her next year I think. Anyway, it was at Stone Crock in St. Jacobs. Dinner was delicious and although 99% of the people were over 50 I still had a good time. Nice to get out with my mom just the two of us in any case. We didn't get home too late (I crashed big time around 730 ha) and Sienna was STILL awake (in her bed) so I got to go in and see her. It's funny how much I miss her even when I'm only away from her for a couple hours. Anyway, I hope she sleeps well tonight. Last night at around 11pm Kyle and I heard her scream and cry out. I got up to check it out and by the time I got to her room she was quiet. I almost didn't go in to check on her but I'm glad I did because I found her like this:
Haha, completely asleep on the floor. When I picked her up to put her back in bed she asked me what was happening and I told her she fell out of bed. She replied "what for?" Haha, I have no idea what for...you tell me! Pretty funny.

Here's a couple belly shots for those who have been asking. I think I'm going to start taking them myself in the mirror or something because I always end up with unwanted pictures...you'll see what I mean.

Nice ones....
Uh...Kyle? Really? GREAT.
And this:
When I gasped (it was more the size than the picture itself, pretty close up don't you think?) he replied, well that's the best you're going to get. Thanks. Ha.

I like this one myself:

Well, I'm off to bed. It's past 10pm so I'm exhausted ha.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a great close up picture of you Lindsay, you don't have many of those. That little baby sure is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mama! I just thought it was a little TOO close haha.

    ReplyDelete