Today Kyle decided to take the day off to spend with us. Well, the morning :) We had a slowish morning. Just got up and had our breakfast, played a little, the usual. Then we headed to Tot Spot. Kyle actually really loves it there. He said he loves just sitting on the huge bean bags, watching Sienna while drinking his coffee. Haha. It IS really nice. You really don't need to "parent" too much, she's pretty self sufficient. She was actually really great. There were a few younger kids there when we arrived (8-10 monthish I would guess) and she shared SO well. I was really impressed. She ran around and enjoyed herself. About half an hour in though a large group of moms and tots came (seemed like a moms group) with younger babes. I'd say 14 months and under. Like 10 of them ha. So it got a little crowded for her. She didn't really have anyone to play with and she was spending her time watching out for the little guys. It was fine but we decided to pack it in a little earlier than expected. Kyle snapped a million pictures so here are a ton ;)
A banana for the road :)
After lunch and more play at home we (Sienna and I) had a nap. Kyle went out to work. She slept quite a while actually, almost 2 hours. When she woke up we played some more, then cleaned a bit. Kyle came home and made some SUPER yummy chicken fajitas (yay for me enjoying some protein :) ). We tidied up, then I headed to do some groceries. Alone time groceries, pretty nice haha. When I got home Sienna took every piece out of the grocery bags while saying "Sienna LOVES this, THANK YOU Mom!" and "Fresh apples! Fresh...pineapple! Fresh cheese!" etc, etc. Ha, that kid. God I love her. Great, great day.




You have quite the photographer for a husband! Nice shots! If EB didn't stare at him like he was wearing a hat made from a goat, I'd have him take some pics of her! LOL :)
ReplyDelete