Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 153 - Quick Make Up Post

Last night after Sienna was in bed I went out and did a little shopping so I didn't post. Let me just say I REALLY need to post the day of because honestly I can't really remember what we did yesterday now. Yikes hey? I know we stayed around the house ha. We did some cleaning (I was feeling better) and lots of playing. Other than that....nothin. Ha. So I apologize for the boring post. I will try and make up for it with these pool pictures of Sienna and Papa. They went for a late afternoon/early evening swim.
As a side note I ended up finding child sized gardening gloves at Dollarama. For $1.25! I was SO freakin' pleased. I also got Sienna a watch. It's digital and has Tinkerbell on it. I'll try to remember to get pictures of both of those things soon. She LOVED both:) (you can see the watch in pictures from today's post).

No comments:

Post a Comment