Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 146 - My Gardener

Today Celia, Erika, Kristina and Arthur were all supposed to come over. Unfortunately, as it sometimes happens when you have a babe, they both had to cancel! Instead Sienna and I did some house work and yard work. I got the lawns mowed and we did a little gardening. Sienna loves picking flowers (of course). Luckily, on top of the actual flowers we picked, there was a giant flowering weed she tended to haha.
This is her pouting because she dropped her scissors. She does this over dramatic pout/huff thing, then I say "what's wrong Sienna?" and she huffs again and says "nothin', I just sad because...(then whatever it is)" Haha....oh man
Making me hold her clippings
"Watering" the flowers
Playing behind the gazebo
Filling the bird (aka chipmunk) feeder
We had a pretty low key day but it was really nice. My back is pretty sore tonight (good ol' sciatica) and I'm pretty tired (no nap for me today, Sienna did though) so I'm going to go to bed early. Word wise this post will be short and sweet but here's a smorgasbord of pictures from today:
Kyle came home for dinner with a present for Sienna. A Berenstain Bears book, The Berenstain Bears and the Baby Chipmunk. "Just like Sienna's baby chipmunk Small Fry!" YEP :)
Cheese!
Celia stopped by to drop off Erika's old car seat, base and stroller frame (YAY!) after dinner. I went to put the frame in the garage (and have a quick chat) and came back this. Fully naked baby/car seat play...figures
Bedtime stories
Close up of her slicked back 'do
She was reading to me. She has all three "Pookie" books completely memorized, it's ridiculous
Her nightly "my baby sister" cuddles. Complete with huge belly hug, face smushed in hard kisses and "I love you" 's :D

2 comments:

  1. So many great pics!! I love the close up... don't remember what number it is, but its right in the middle, lol.

    ReplyDelete