She's totally in love with this doll ("Pinky Baby") and the stroller, car seat and crib that "matches" her. We got it for her two Christmases ago when she was just 1 and it is definitely one of our best investments toy wise. It's amazing how much she plays with it. Kyle even said the other day he can't believe how much she plays with it EVERY day. Never gets tired of it.
Just chillin'
The area just past the gate she now calls her "house." She'll go in and play in it and invite you in. Pretty cute.
Sticking her face through the fence
While Kyle was going through these pictures with me he told me this was her telling him (with a huge huff of course) "nobody wants to play with me in my house!" A new development. Something more to pout about when we don't do what she asks.
But don't worry, she's easily distracted...
By a pile of rocks
Her new favorite place to sit outside apparently
Sienna ended up having a late nap. She was in bed regular time but about half an hour in I got called in for a bathroom emergency ha. After that ordeal it was another half an hour, then she sang and played for a while. She didn't end up falling asleep (something I thought wasn't even going to happen) until 330. I had decided kind of late in the day to make chicken cord en bleu for dinner so we ate later than usual (I couldn't really pound out the chicken while she was napping). Everything turned out well though and she was still in bed just after 8. Not bad. But she's still up and calling "Daddddddyyyy" as I type this (at 845). Since Kyle is out working I guess that's my cue ;)
What a lucky girl! It looks like you guys have a beautiful yard for her to play in! Oh, and the headband is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete