In addition to playing inside, there was painting...
Which she of course got EVERYWHERE. Luckily they had damp cloths on hand (brilliant)
And bubbles....
And hula hoops....
And Celia and Erika!
And hot dogs...
That she had NO problem devouring...
And goody bags...
And angry mothers...
Oh wait, I wasn't angry at all that's just how I look apparently. I had to post these. Don't you hate it when someone takes a "candid" photo of you and you get to see what the rest of the world sees? That THAT'S what you look like when you're just observing and checking out the rest of the stuff that's there? I look like I'm going to punch a child. I think I have to work on my "every day face" to not look so angry...
We decided to leave at 1pm, just in time for the rain to start! We came home and Sienna crashed for a good 2 hours. Was great. After her nap we headed up to my parents to have a lobster dinner! While we were there we also got to Skype with Auntie Court.
This was just before dinner. She does this every time we're at my parents. They have all these readers around the house (you know the $20 glasses you get at the grocery store etc?). She'll put a pair on and pick up a book and "read." Hilarious.
Or she'll say she's a "doctor." This is her "doctoring" me. "I doctoring you Mama." She had her hand on my belly, then she'd "read" instructions out of the book on how to heal me.
Checkin' out the lobsters
This is new also. Buttering her own bread. She'd put it on 2 inches thick if we'd let her.
And this is what Kyle looks like cracking open the tail haha...
And watching "Sienna's show" to wind down before heading home to bed...
Fabulous way to spend a "rainy" Saturday :)
Looks like a great day!!! MMMM lobster.
ReplyDeleteKyle must have been a real jerk in a past life to get stuck with a BB Pearl.
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely pull the screen off of his broken phone and fix yours, Linds.