So my sister left yesterday. Not nearly a long enough visit but I suppose it will do ;) I love my sister so much. I'm so lucky, I know that. I can only hope my two little girls have the kind of relationship Courtney and I do. That's honestly my dream. One of the reasons I was SO happy to find out we were having another girl. Sisters and best friends. Like I said, I can only hope :) I'm not going to outline every day in this post but just post a ton of pictures and write little blurbs. I'm just too tired to be honest. But here are the highlights:
Herrles Farm (uhm freaking LOVE this place!!)
Snuggles and Spoiled Baby Massages:
Lobster Dinners and Zehrs Traditions:
Midwife Appointments:
Niagara Falls Casino Winnings!!!
Kyle took Sienna for the day so Courtney, Mom, Dad and I traveled into Niagara Falls for an adults only day. Was really nice. Kyle took Sienna back to Herrles (he didn't come with us the first time and Sienna was quite insistent about him seeing it). Here's a video he took:
Very sleepy babies after hours in the pool:
Mini Golfing and McDonalds ice cream afterwards:
Sorry Court...:
"Cryfest 2010" as Kyle labelled the email he sent Court and I. Sienna decided to have a major meltdown an hour before we were leaving to take Courtney to the airport. She ended up having a nap (for the first time in over a week) instead of coming with us. This pre nap meltdown included the goodbye between Court and Sienna. Between an overtired toddler, a pregnant woman and Courtney...a cryfest indeed ;) Quite the site ha. We laughed about as much as we cried because we knew how ridiculous it was. Kyle was lucky enough to capture it on film. This was the least horrible picture of the bunch...had to post it sorrrrrrry Courtney!
So after a jam packed, fun filled week she left us. That's the thing about vacations and visits, they always come to an end. I was definitely feeling sad today. I got used to not seeing her everyday, now it feels like I'm starting from square one again. Why did we move across the country away from everybody again?!! Ugh. My mood was definitely lightened with the package we received in the mail. Sienna's trike!!! FINALLY! I'm not going to go into the whole ordeal but let's just say she's been a very patient little girl. Needless to say, she LOVES it. Kept saying "thank you mama SO much! I SO lucky! I SO excited!" when we were putting it together. God I love her...even in these trying "terrible twos"....but that's a whole other post ;)
And while I went back inside to clean up after dinner, Kyle shot this:
Haha. Sienna watched that clip over and over and laughed hysterically at herself. Love that.






















haha I would like to clarify that I was not the only one crying...there were three people crying you just can't tell!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys so much already as well!! I need to move there soon!! I had a great visit!!! I might have been tearing up a little reading the blog.... haha
Also I noticed I'm pretty much wearing the same shirt in every picture...awesome!