This morning we met Celia and Erika and Kristina and her boys at Tot Spot. I really can't say enough how much I freaking love this place. Every time we go we have such a good time. Plus the owner, Sasha is so friendly and accommodating. She takes the time to play with all the kids as well. Her son was there today and they all played together. Loads of fun. Celia had to take Erika home earlier for her nap. Since we haven't seen them in so long we spent the morning chatting and catching up and I didn't take any pictures :( We're seeing them again tomorrow though (:D) so I'm sure I'll get some then! We were there from just after 9am until 2pm. Ridiculous really ha. But like I said, loads of fun :)
Wrestling:
Feeding each other raisins ha
Ah young love...
Building a train
And being "spiders"























It looks like a great spot! Lots of fun pictures.
ReplyDelete