Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 199 - Square One

This morning we took Nanny to the airport. Unfortunately her visit came to a close today. Was a packed car, Nanny, Mom, Court, Sienna and I. Sienna threw a bit of a fit because she didn't want Nanny to leave. Refused to hug of kiss her at first even. After we dropped her off she kept asking why she had to go home and I said (one time) that she wanted to go home and see her friends and she replied, "Well...what about ME?! I not her friend??!" Ha. Poor kid.

Since we were out that way anyway we decided to go to Square One shopping mall. We had a nice lunch at Earls and then shopped for a good three hours. Sienna did really well actually. I forgot to mention she was up at 5am this morning. At 6 we gave up and just brought her to bed with us. She fell asleep at around 630 only to wake up at 702 (I didn't sleep at all so I'm sure of the time ha). Kyle was snoring and she rolled over, put her hand over his mouth and nose and said "stop Daddy!" I was sure shopping was going to be interesting but Courtney got her one of those car stroller things and she was happy as a clam (as long as I was pushing her so she could "drive." That was fine because I wasn't really shopping anyway, just along for the company ;) ).
We did hit up the Disney Store. Like Courtney said "you're not even going in there for her." And your point??! But really...she loved it.
I was having baby related issues, I think from walking so much? I'm not sure. Wasn't anything serious but we packed up and headed home. The drive was lovely, mainly because of this:
Haha, poor little girl...so tired. She slept the whole way. We got home and had a quick swim, then dinner. Then Sienna was off to bed, still relatively early. Was a long day but a lot of fun :)

1 comment: