Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Day 213 - Oh Man
So I'm basically just throwing some words down today for the blog. Zero pictures. It's been a very trying day to say the least...the very least. I'm pretty much on the verge of disowning my first born on this fine Tuesday. I don't even want to talk about it ha. In reality, poor kid was just out of sorts today. No idea why...she just was. Enough said. On a happier note. My at the moment favorite child (haha) has finally let go of her stubborn ways and has flipped! She's head down!! :D I couldn't be more thrilled. No baby turning/attempted breech delivery/scheduled c-sections for me (hopefully...you never know they can always flip back but it's uncommon)! I got to hear the good news all by my lonesome since Kyle was sitting in the car in the parking lot with Sienna (YA, it was that kind of out sorts day). So now the girl's in bed, Kyle's in Toronto for a late night meeting (ugh ew) and I'm going to bed early. Please let tomorrow make up for today ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment