This morning we were supposed to go to Tot Spot with Kristina and the boys but unfortunately Felix has come down with a little cold :( So we had a little change of plans. That was fine I had some errands I needed to run anyway. I most definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Apparently I've been a real treat to be around. What can I say, I'm grumpy. Add the fact that Sienna has been driving me completely batty and it's not a good combo ha. Does she ever push my buttons lately. Kyle has totally admitted she's different when I'm around. He also said we better not be starting the daughter/mother conflict at 2 1/2 haha. Poor Kyle.
It may have started last night at 3am when Sienna started yelling "Ready to get up nowwwww! Get out of bed and play yet?!" Totally calm. I went in there and she was wide awake haha. Not a good sign. Ready to get up for the day at 3? Uhm....no. After three trips back into her room I woke Kyle up and said something had to be done and suggested he go sleep in the living room or her room and I bring her to bed with me. In his half asleep state he took that as "go sleep in her bed" apparently. I woke up around 430 with no one in my bed ha. A weird night to say the least.
When we got home from our errand run we had some lunch then Sienna went out back to play. It was hot today. 28 I think. But muggy too. Kyle came home for lunch as well and snapped a few pictures of her playing in the yard.
After a little quiet time we headed to the park just up the street, new bike in tow. She loves this thing. I'm so glad. She's definitely got the hang of it but man does she have a temper ha. As soon as something goes wrong she yells out nonsense words then says "I NEVER riding my bike ever!" It's quite a sight. Mini tantrums aside, she's doing really well.
Then she spotted the swings:
We played for a while on the little playground they have there. She was climbing EVERYTHING. I was there to spot her but she did it all by herself. When she was done she'd say "hmmm what else can I climb?" Little monkey.
Heading back home...checking out how far she went and then honking at pretend people to get out of the way

















No comments:
Post a Comment