I know it seems like I'm now just blogging periodically but I really had a legitimate excuse! Monday night I ended up getting really sick. Kept on until mid Tuesday. The nausea/vomiting slowed down mid afternoon but I ended up bedridden until this morning. Awful really. I can't remember the last time I had a flu, or even nausea that wasn't pregnancy related. Not fun. Yesterday was clearly a write off. Kyle stayed home with Sienna all day yesterday and part of today. I'm feeling much better today just still really tired and weak. I hate being sick. Obvious right? Not just the being sick but the being useless. I actually succeeded in doing nothing today. Just a couple loads of laundry and making dinner. Not bad I thought. Tomorrow...back to reality. I'm going to try and take it easy but the list in my head of things to do is growing by the second...I'm crazy like that. Here are some photos and a couple videos Kyle took from yesterday, the were definitely busy!
My personal fave. The couple times I saw her yesterday she was naked. She ended up going through three outfits. One got soaked with her "real water" tea party, the other got soaked with an impromptu sprinkler session. Here she was digging through "new baby" accessories and trying on things she thought would fit. Completely nude I might add. Made me smile.
And from this evening...ha. As some of you know Sienna isn't napping anymore. Some nights we reach an "I'm SO tired I'm ridiculous state." Tonight was definitely one of those nights. After eating a huge dinner (I mean a good amount of ham and scalloped potatoes) PLUS a frozen yogurt cone for dessert she insisted she was starving. When we said no you've had enough she actually said (through tears) "I NEVER get to eat ANYTHING....I NEVER going to eat again I know that!" Man, talk about dramatic. So we agreed she could have a few baby carrots. We knew it was a stalling tactic but still, it's hard to say no when she swears she's hungry right? I gave her two carrots, she wanted the whole bag. Wanted to "eat that whole bag of carrots!" Now you have to understand also that she initially didn't want any carrots. At first she was fixated on yogurt, when that was a no go she switch from "no I don't want any carrots, I don't like them!" to her needing the whole bag. At this point there's really no discussing or reasoning with her. It's just get her into bed ASAP ha. Ridiculous tantrums are often followed by insane laughter by the way. Kyle got it on video on his iPhone but it's too big to email to me so you'll have to wait to see it tomorrow but you'll understand the state she's in. It's crying, then "I've completely lost my mind" laughter. Ridiculous. Enjoy!
I laughed out loud! OMG. If Erika could talk that well, she'd say the same things! I'm still at the "I'm going to throw myself all over the place because I can't tell you what I REALLY think of your right now...but if I had the words...Oh My!" stage.
ReplyDelete