So, like I promised, it was back to business as usual around here today. We spent a good amount of time playing in the backyard this morning. Rediscovered bubbles actually. How we forgot about them I'll never know.

After lunch we cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. I'm officially in nesting mode, this I know for sure. I'm trying to embrace it even though my back has been screaming at me all day and it kind of feels like the baby may fall out just on its own, while I'm walking around. Ha. I can't explain the satisfaction I get in getting organized. It's slightly sick. I'm pretty sure by this weekend we'll have everything completely done. How amazing is that? I'm sure I'll tinker after that but in general all is good. I mean to be honest if this little girl happens to fall out of me tonight we'd be pretty much ready to go, but the finishing touches...that comes this weekend :)
Dug out the ol' breastfeeding pillow and Sienna almost died. SO excited. "Just like Felix's!" Yep, just like Felix's. We also found "Beary Bear's" bean bag that he came with. He's actually a Warm Buddy. The beanbag is meant to be warmed up at bedtime to comfort them. Well, that beanbag was pulled out many a times before it was retired to the bin of we-may-want-it-later. It's rediscovery today was like Christmas. "I SO excited! Warm him up Daddy!" We rediscover things daily now going through baby stuff. She's loving every minute.

No comments:
Post a Comment