Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 227 - Busy Busy

Today was slightly jam packed. We started out with a midwife appointment first thing. Everything is still looking great. Babe's moving down but isn't engaged yet so it will still be a while (probably) so that's good. Nicole (mw) was pleased I've been having such painful contractions, means my body's getting ready. I don't exactly share her enthusiasm, but hopefully that means shorter labour. Other than that, I start my weekly appointments next week. Crazy. The 40 weeks seem to creep by but at the same time it goes so fast. One month to go. Insane.

After the appointment Sienna and I met my mom and grandma in St. Jacobs. First to Walmart, then to the market for all our canning supplies. We're making pickles and beets this year. I'm pretty excited. Sienna and I checked out the animals while my mom and grandma shopped around for other fruit and veggies.
After the market we went to Stone Crock for lunch. Seems to be the go to place when we have company. It is always good :)
We made a stop at my "Kijiji lady"s house to check out her size 4 stuff. SIZE 4. My little girl is becoming not so little. Picked up a few things but less than I expected. Apparently her daughter went from size 3 to 5 pretty much. We also got our preschool package yesterday. I have to say we're all pretty excited. Sienna talks about going to school all the time. Should be good! Although my first duty day is two days before I'm due haha. We'll figure that out ;) Now it's off for bedtime and then canning! Pretty fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment