Monday, August 23, 2010

Days 223-226 - August 20-23

So once again I'm slacking daily blog wise. Honestly, between Sienna, the new baby, house guests and every day life it just hasn't been at the top of my list. I AM trying though :) This weekend was a little nutty...my grandma arrived (YAY!) and Adam and Emma (two of my favorite people so double YAY!). Between that and trying to get baby stuff organized it was a full weekend. Plus I was still semi recovering from death-flu and super tired. I know, excuses, excuses right? Just trying to be straight with ya ;) I'm hoping to get back to the one a day blog tomorrow. Here are a few (and yes, I realize there are just a few) pictures from the last few days. I'm working on that too :)

Getting ready for a big day on the town:
Being a mommy (all day every day):
Annnnd photographic evidence of my horrible parenting:
This was at Ikea. She wanted this giant tiger (the last thing this house needs is another stuffed animal, let alone one the size of Sienna). So yes, she was having a semi tantrum in the middle of the store while I took a picture. Awful aren't I? She didn't end up going home with it though so that's good parenting right? I didn't give in? It balances out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment