Today Sienna and I spent the day at home. It's funny, now with preschool twice a week, staying at home is no problem at all. Before we'd get bored and antsy to get out. Now I really enjoy our home time! We started the day flat ironing Sienna's hair. I've done it a few times, always to just see how long her hair was getting. She hasn't been interested in sitting still for that long in quite a while so when she said ok to it I was a little surprised! There's a lot more hair than the last time I did it and those curls were a lot more resistant. BUT...she was very pleased with the results ha.
It was no where near straight but we got the idea. As soon as I was done it started to kink. I can just see into the future about 10 years where she'll start asking to have straight hair and her HATING her curly hair ha. But for now she says "I LOVE my curly hair!" so that's good ;) All that hard work and it looks like this at bath time:
She'll have to live somewhere with ZERO humidity ha. After hair styling she wanted to paint my nails. A first actually and she did really well!
And yes I'm still walking around with her manicure job on my nails :) She was pretty pleased with herself. She was really missing Kyle today and kept saying "Can't wait for Daddy to come home. He be SO happy my hair is straight and I painted your nails!" Yes, it will make his day ;)
I couldn't convince her to get dressed this morning. She wanted to stay in her pj's "all day." I figured why not? So that's how we baked this morning:
When I finally did get her dressed (she wanted to play outside) she said "Oh WAIT Mama! I need lipstick to go with my hair!" Alright....
Here are a few bath shots. She insisted on having her picture taken because she laid down and was covered in bubbles.
Thought it was hilarious.




No comments:
Post a Comment