Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 260 - 40 Weeks...Plus 1

I had to title today's post like that. One day when we were over at Kristina's and she was "overdue" with Felix we had a discussion about how you definitely know how many weeks you were pregnant after your due date. Throughout your pregnancy people would ask you and you'd say 7 1/2 months or 18 weeks or whatever. As soon as you hit D-Day...it was now 40...plus 1 or 2 or God forbid more ;) Kyle and I definitely had a lot of "ugh I can't believe you're/I'm late AGAIN!" Ha...what can you do. I know I've said it before but due dates are awful. They really shouldn't give you an actual date. Anyway, besides no baby ;) we had a wonderful day!

We had a similar morning to yesterday. Playing and cleaning and editing. After lunch we went to the park. It's the park now named the "Mimi and Papa take care of me park." My dad went looking for the park close to our house one morning with her and couldn't find it...stumbled upon this one instead. Kyle and I had never been and Sienna requested, so off we went.
The infamous "little house" where Papa has picnics with Sienna. She asked me to sit in there with her and I stupidly agreed. Kyle took pictures while saying "oh no, no, no...BAD idea!"
Yes I was slightly wedged in but picnic we did :)
We did a little running around after the park then went to my parents again for dinner...roast beef. SO good. Always a sure thing with me though. Everyone was saying I ate so much the dinner would push this kid out because there was no more room. I can only hope....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time at the park, great pics BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Lindsay! Overdue again! I hope its soon! You are such a trooper, still going out and doing things. I swear I would be laying around the house complaining. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete