This morning we met Celia and Erika and Kristina and the boys at Tot Spot. I was awful at taking pictures as per usual but luckily Kristina was awesome. I stole a bunch from her :) All the kids had a great time playing and us moms chatted and relaxed. I haven't been feeling fabulous lately but I must admit it's so much easier to go there and let Sienna play than to try and entertain at home (and clean up after her ;) ). I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time there in the next couple weeks (depending on when babe decides it's time to arrive of course). For all of you asking lately, due date is Sept.25. That's a week tomorrow! Yikes hey? No I have no idea when she's coming. I'm hoping she's not as stubborn as Sienna was but my expectations are obviously low (I was induced at 13 days late ha). Don't worry though, we'll alert everyone through here and/or Facebook and/or email when it's time. I know it's just as hard to be waiting to hear about someone else's baby as it is waiting on your own (haha RIGHT).
There was a lot of love going around today :)
Haha~
Kristina actually said today "Kyle's going to end up knocking Arthur out one of these days" haha. He was just all over Sienna today it was hilarious. I love it.
Getting tired Arthur?! "NO!" (big smile)
Ya I think it's time to go haha
And can you believe how big this sweet little guy is???!!
Three months old now. Where does the time go?? I need to get some pictures of the girls playing together. They were so sweet. Lots of laughs and love and hugs and kisses. Sharing too. Plus you won't believe how big Erika's getting either. They're all growing up so fast. Makes me emotional ha.
Kyle was kind enough to take Sienna while I napped this afternoon. Apparently I have the stamina of a newborn. It's ridiculous really. They had a ball apparently. She's been so good lately (knock on wood).
She was wiped after dinner. Barely made it through her books which says a lot. She was out cold by 7pm. She's had a busy week though so I'm not surprised it's caught up with her.Thought I'd throw in a video for good measure ;)

























No comments:
Post a Comment