Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 257 - No Pictures....No Baby Part Two

I had a rough night last night. Up all night with contractions...nothing regular (obviously) but still. Didn't make for a great day! Sienna had preschool today. Red Day! Man was she thrilled. I had a red shirt and black pants picked out (with red clips). She was not impressed she said she needed red pants and socks and a sweater. We had all those things but I convinced her to go with what I originally picked out. She was fine with it. Honestly, I didn't want her going in ALL red if no one else dressed up! I hadn't talked to anyone about it and I didn't know how "all out" people would go. Everyone basically wore a shirt (some just pants), there was one boy who wore all red ha, all mismatched red too it was pretty cute. Next time I'll let her go nuts. She had a great day as usual. She sure loves her teacher which is great. I didn't do anything today at all. Kyle had Sienna all day. She's definitely in love with her Daddy lately. Lots of snuggles and kisses. Hopefully I'll get a decent sleep tonight (or have a baby ha ha), Celia and Kristina are going to bring the kids over for some play time in the morning! Really looking forward to it :)

1 comment: