This morning Kristina brought the boys over for a good old fashioned play date. Celia had to cancel, Erika is sick :( I actually had a really nice sleep (considering I slept during the day yesterday, I figured it would be a rough one!) and was feeling great this morning! Sienna was pretty excited to have Arthur come over. Let me just say those two were fabulous today! They played SO well. Yes, of course, there were a few moments we had to intervene but in general....so good! Kristina even commented on how long its been since we've actually gotten to enjoy sitting, relaxing and chatting. Those two literally entertained themselves for just over 5 hours! Ridiculous and wonderful all wrapped into one. Felix was perfect too. I never mention that because, honestly, he's always perfect.
One of the great moments of the day that I happen to capture on film (I've been terrible picture wise lately) was when they were playing football. They'd throw the ball then both yell "FOOTBALL!" ha...too cute.
My favorite quote/interaction of the day came from a disagreement actually. There was quite a fight earlier on about what a plastic three wheeled "vehicle" was called. Sienna called it a car and Arthur called it a motorcycle. It turned into a yelling match of "NO IT CALLED A CAR!" "NO IT CALLED A MOTORCYCLE!" One of the times we intervened ;) It was quickly resolved and forgotten about. Hours later Arthur handed her the car/motorcycle and said "Here's your car!" Sienna looked at him and said "You called it a car! THANK YOU!" He replied with a "you're welcome!" and a huge I'm-so-pleased smile. Haha, it was so funny. Like they were 30 years old. God I love those two together they have so much fun. It was a really nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment