Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 99 - Still Sick?

So today I woke up feeling AWFUL. Yesterday was decent. I still coughed a bit and felt semi crappy but definitely thought I was on the mend. Apparently not. For one I didn't sleep well so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. Sienna was up at 6:30am so I went and got her. Kyle looked at me and said "go back to bed." So I did which was very nice. Although I'm sure I could've stayed in bed all day. Anyway, I got up and we lazed about for an hour or so. Then on to cleaning/organizing. Kyle did a wonderful job tidying the living room/kitchen while I (and Sienna of course) boxed away all my skinny clothes. Slightly depressing ha. I've been living half out of my drawers and closet and half out of a Rubbermaid bin. So now my mat clothes are all put away and my "there's no way I'll be wearing this anytime soon" clothes are in storage. I also switched our winter gear for summer in the front closet. Then we had a little lunch and put Sienna down for a nap (successfully! YAY). While she slept I finished up her preschool paperwork. I have to say it's slightly ridiculous all the things you have to do for preschool. Anyway, I finished that up and Kyle went and got us some fancy coffees from Williams. I don't remember the last vanilla latte I had...let alone a decaf....but it was SO good. After he got home we looked through our taxes. God do I hate taxes. Seems to be pretty straightforward this year though so that's nice. Hopefully they'll be filed in the next couple days.

After Sienna woke up we went outside for a while. It was actually really beautiful out. A bit windy but nice and sunny. Kyle and my dad were working away on the pool (YAY!) so we half watched, half played for a bit. Then Sienna and I came in to get supper in the oven:
Then back outside until it was ready. I must say I hate eating lately. It seems like I can't find anything that I want and it's a chore to just get it down. It's incredibly frustrating. I don't remember this being an issue with Sienna...who knows I've forgotten so much it seems. So dinner for me was just ok, for Kyle and Sienna it went well. Sienna actually gobbled up quite a bit. Maybe she's getting over her hatred of dinner, I don't know. We played again after dinner (with the hockey game in the back round of course). Sienna was in bed with barely any fuss at 7:30!! I really hope bedtime just continually gets better. I'm going to try and get to bed early again tonight in hopes of feeling decent tomorrow. Adding yet another cold to the mix of things isn't exactly fun or easy. I also hope Sienna and Kyle don't catch it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Poor you! Being sick when you're pregnant is the worst! You can't take anything for it! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete