When I got up Kyle left to work on the rewrite again. I do love that about him being a writer. With projects like this one he can kind of pick his hours. Although then we sacrifice time together after Sienna's in bed. Anyway...I got up and brought out my freshly made muesli!! Mmmm was it ever good!! I love this dish, it's so versatile. Breakfast has been tough for me so I'm so glad I decided to try this again. Sienna gobbled it up too. With all the fresh berries around this time of year it's great.
Ah yes, I didn't think about how messy eating blackberries would be. "Sure Sienna have a couple while I get this ready." She was showing me her blackberry stain.
Looks disgusting I know but you'll have to take my word for it :)
After eating we got to Skype with my sister again. Last weekday Skype today, she's back to work tomorrow. We've been really enjoying the extra chatting time. So has Sienna. Sienna was (again) insisting on staying home (and inside) and doing nothing today. I can't even ask her anymore I just have to take her places or force her outside. I'm not sure what it is. I guess I should be thankful she's content just playing with her babies 90% of the time ha. Anyway we didn't do anything too exciting. Just played, read and cleaned. I tried laying her down for a nap today, no luck. She did stay in her room (in her bed too) for almost an hour and a half!! Just talking, singing, reading and playing with her two babies. Weird. But it gave her and I both a break.
Once she was ready to "get up" I got her ready to go out side. Just in our back yard but it was nice. She did the same kind of things, bubbles, baby play, chalk, digging, etc. It was nice.
Airplane!
"I'm tired Mama, go to sleep in wagon. Beautiful bed!!"
And yet another airplane
I made a quick mac 'n cheese dinner tonight with veggies because my doctor's appointment was at 5:40pm. Weird hey? I didn't even know they were open that late on Wednesdays. Good for me though. Dr. said she could tell by just looking at me I had an infection ha. My face is swollen apparently. She checked me out and wrote me a prescription. Ah 10 days of medication, lovely. I just hope the throbbing-feels like someone's yanking your teeth out- feeling subsides sooner than later. At least I don't have bronchitis or anything like that right? I got home to hear Sienna and Kyle played outside almost the entire time I was gone. Apparently Sienna ran and ran like mad. No surprise that she zonked out almost immediately at bedtime. Love those nights :)
I want museli!
ReplyDelete