Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 100 - Housebound :(

Well...I'm still pretty sick. I didn't sleep well at all last night and woke up this morning feeling terrible. Sienna was up just before 7am and Kyle was supposed to leave early to go to work but he said (again) "go back to bed." I just couldn't though. Even though I was exhausted I was hacking away and just didn't want to. So it was a long day to say the least!! Didn't help that Sienna didn't nap. I knew she wouldn't since she did yesterday but I still attempted. She did stay in her room for 45 minutes or so. Then we watched an Elmo DVD that she hasn't seen in ages in our bed so I at least got a little rest. I really can't complain about her though she's been an angel actually. She's at the age where she can understand I'm not feeling well. She even rubbed my arm while we watched Elmo. So sweet. She's been extra snuggly lately too. With both Kyle and I. It's wonderful! Here's a couple shots of her laying on me/the couch just before nap time. Yes, she's in pajamas. Oddly enough, they aren't the same ones as she had on last night. This morning she requested "naked baby" time so our little nudist played without any clothes for the better part of the morning. After getting drenched in water (at her little water station) she asked to wear some pj's. God forbid she wears actual clothes ha. I can't really talk though I was in pj's all day too :)
She was being a goofball. Making me hold her while she dropped herself down backwards off the couch. Thought it was hilarious.

I'm going to cut this short as I'm exhausted and starting to feel the "nighttime grossness" as I like to call it. Here's hoping I get a decent sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment