Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 103 - Another Mimi Day

Last night Sienna was up twice. Again with the screaming/yelling. I'm not sure what the deal is. I just hope it doesn't mean she's getting sick or something. I actually had a decent sleep when I did sleep. I slept sitting completely upright and it was surprisingly ok. Not exactly ideal but it helped a little. I woke up feeling awful. My entire face was throbbing terribly, especially my right cheek and teeth. Ugh. So I guess the doctor didn't lie and it would get worse before it got better. Ah well. What can you do. Sienna was in a decent mood despite the fact that she's had two crappy nights and no naps for three days. She just played and played all morning. Just before lunch we headed to my mom's. She (again) is only here for the day then she's off to Mexico tomorrow morning. We had lunch and visited a bit. It was nice. I was determined to get Sienna to nap today. She started getting tired and whiny so I could tell she needed it. Well today turned out to be a nap day! Yay. However, she passed out sitting up against her bed:
Looked incredibly uncomfortable but I just left her ha. About 45 minutes into it or so she woke up half crying half talking in a daze. She was half in her bed half on the floor. I just went in and told her to get into her bed and helped her lay down. She went right back to sleep and slept another hour and a bit. Was great. I even laid down and slept a bit. Love nap days :)

After she got up my mom came and got her and took her to the grocery store. She needed a couple things for her trip and a few things for dinner. Then Kyle and I joined them and we ate and visited. Again, very nice. Sienna cuddled with my mom all night so I'm sure she enjoyed that! She was very snuggly all evening actually. Laid in my dads arms for a bit too. Again, I just hope that doesn't mean she's getting sick! Guess we'll just have to see. Now she's in bed babbling away. I hope she drifts off soon and for the rest of the night. I know we could all use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment