So the fever is gone!! Yahoo. She didn't have one last night or all day today which is fabulous. No other symptoms...I'm completely stumped. Guess you just have to roll with it (as usual). She was still a bit tired today but definitely had WAY more energy than yesterday. She was bounding about the house all morning. It's hard to explain to a two year old to try and rest a little. Instead the sprint around the house playing their heart out and then crash big time. This happened around noon. Just like flipping a switch she went insane ha. We had just finished making bran muffins when bam...tantrums over nothing, crying fits, whining, you name it. I finally got her to calm down and asked if she wanted to lay on the couch for a bit. She just quietly whined "yaaaa." Poor kid.
And a shot of her realizing I was taking photographic evidence of her being a sucky baby:
She ended up going down for a nap around 2pm which was amazing. She was up around 4am again last night and Kyle and I both struggled to get back to sleep. I was exhausted and grumpy all morning. So when she fell asleep so did I! I actually woke up before she did which is about as rare as her napping lately ha. We were both refreshed though so the afternoon went pretty well. She was still very up and down but generally good. She did a little painting while I cooked supper.
After dinner she played a bit and then it was bath and bed. Bedtime went fairly smoothly tonight for a change and she was out by about 8:30pm. I'm hoping she gets a decent sleep tonight so she's almost as good as new tomorrow.
poor little thing.
ReplyDeletePS - I love the art smock