Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 51 - What a Fantastic Day!!

Today was beautiful. The sun was shining, there was no wind, it wasn't snowing, it was actually a little warm (almost). We took the opportunity to go to the park. It was so wonderful. We were there for over an hour and a half. Sienna played her little heart out. I took a million pictures so here they are:
I'm sure anyone with children can guess what happened here. All ready to go (we peed before hand) and well, I guess Sienna had to go AGAIN. All the gear off....ugh.
Insisting on being pulled in the sled to the park. That last about 3 houses haha.
Kyle thought it was a brilliant idea to sled down the slide...
Mmmhmmmm
"It's ok Daddy"
Building a snow fort.
She kept climbing over the sides and sliding down. Thought it was hilarious.
"We built a pretty cool chair, don't ya think?"....and broken. Mmmhmm
Kyle tried to make up for breaking the fort by turning it into a game. "Let's see if we can break it down," Sienna loved it.
Making the biggest snowball possible.
"Napping" after making the biggest snowball possible. She closed her eyes and everything. Said she was "so tired"
Trip wouldn't be complete without a little snow eating.
"One for the road"

We finished the day by going to my parents house for pizza and, of course, the hockey final. Wow. What a game. Even Sienna got into it. It was really amazing to watch, especially the whole crowd singing the national anthem afterwards. I know I'm feeling what most Canadians are feeling today, incredibly proud. Not only did they win, but with that gold Canada beat the record for number of gold medals. Absolutely incredible.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!! I love hearing what Sienna is saying these days and I also love how I can totally hear you saying "mmmhhmmm" after Kyle decided to sled down the slide!!! rlrlrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a fabulous day! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete