Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 34 - Michaels, Williams and the Cambridge Centre

We had a bit of a busy day today. We went out with my mom and Nanny. We started at Michaels. Mom wanted to look at some flowers and I wanted to pick up some Valentines cookie stuff. Sienna picked out her sprinkles, cutters and dye so tomorrow we'll be baking up a storm. Sienna actually loves going there. Lots to look at I suppose.
Loving her Nanny

After Michaels we went for a bite to eat at Williams. We didn't have "Coffee Pubs" in BC. It's a coffee shop, with food, kind of restauranty but not? It's hard to explain. A fancier Tim Hortons? I don't know. Anyway, we enjoyed soup and a sandwich and Sienna ate her weight in pickles (as usual).
Harassing other patrons and being a goofball

After Williams we ventured to the Cambridge Centre Mall. A first for us. We honestly don't spend a lot of time at malls and even though the Cambridge one is only 15 minutes or so from us, Fairview Mall is just up the road. If we do go to the mall that's the one we go to. I must say though, this one seemed pretty cool. I'll definitely be going back to take a closer look. For one, there's a hockey rink in the middle of it (???). Sienna loved to watch the zamboni. We really have to take her to a hockey game, maybe this weekend. Anyway, we weren't there too long. Nanny wanted to look at the Quilt store so that was the main attraction. Sienna found her entertainment with the kiddie rides and ice rink.
We didn't get home until almost 3 and Sienna was exhausted. I laid her down for a nap and Kyle had to wake her up at 5:30pm. Yikes. We got her up and went to my parents for dinner. Chinese food. The first Chinese we've had since we moved. It was pretty decent as far as Chinese food goes although I feel a little gross now ha. I was a little worried about bedtime because of the long, late nap but she went down without a fuss at 8:30pm. Not bad. Looking forward to a quiet day at home tomorrow.
Snuggling and doing puzzles with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment