Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 50 - An Unusual Saturday :)

Today we decided to go to Bodies in Motion at the Y with Celia and Erika. It was our first time going there on the weekend. Generally the weekend is "family time" (same for Celia) but we made an exception. The husbands got a little time to themselves and we took the kids to run around. The snow was still coming down so it was nice they got to burn off some steam indoors somewhere.
After the Y we went to Country Boy for a little lunch. It's quickly becoming my favorite spot for lunch/brunch. It's SO inexpensive and the food is great. Plus they're super quick so with a child it's great that you're in and out. The straws were the big hit at lunch ha. As was the toy bin at the end of the meal.
Sienna ended up having a great nap. My parents so wonderfully agreed to watch Sienna so Kyle and I could go out for a "date night." Sadly, it's the first movie we've seen just the two of us at a theater since we moved :( Ridiculous really since Kyle LOVES going. We actually had gift certificates from a while back that we used. We saw Shutter Island (excellent movie!). It was a really great night out. We got home to hear Sienna was great, other than taking almost an hour to get ready for bed...haha welcome to my life!! She did whimper a little before bed asking for us (NOT a usual occurrence...actually kinda nice!). It was so nice of my parents to take her and so nice to get out just the two of us. She slept until 8:30am this morning, what a great way to start our Sunday! I've said it before I know, but I LOVE hearing about her day/night without us. She talked for a good 15 minutes about everything they did. She told us Grandma forgot her Dora seat and tried to drop her in the toilet. Haha. I'll have to ask my mom about that one. Pretty hilarious. Here's some pictures I found on the camera...a little surprise :)

1 comment:

  1. Were you guys at the Kitchener Market this morning? Both of those beauties looked familiar

    ReplyDelete