Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 32 - Hockey, Football and Roasts

This is going to be a quick one. We just got home and got the girl in bed (yikes). Plus we want to get an episode or two of Lost in before we both pass out for the night. This morning was fairly uneventful. Except that Sienna slept in until 9!!! Woohoo! My goodness it makes a huge difference. She woke up at midnight for just a minute. Still a 9 hour stretch does wonders. God, I feel like I'm back to when she was like 2 months old and we were celebrating long sleep stretches. Haha. I'm hoping this trend of semi decent sleeping continues and she goes back to my wonderful sleeper. Fingers crossed. We just hung around the house all morning. Skyped with Courtney for a bit, tidied, played. Pretty typical Sunday morning.

Kyle and I went to the Rangers game today at 2pm. Very nice to get out just the two of us as usual. Decent game, they won in a shootout. Since the game was at 2pm and Sienna was up at 9am we didn't know how napping with my parents would go. We dropped her off just after 1 and said do what you can. She ended up having a decent sleep with little fuss so I was impressed.

After the game we went to my parents for a roast dinner. Nanny had requested it apparently. It was delicious as always. After dinner we stayed and watched a bit of the Superbowl. We left after watching The Who perform the half time show. Pretty amazing actually, to see them play together. Sienna went down fairly easy. I'm hoping the later bedtime (and "excitement" of a later night) isn't a recipe for disaster. We'll see how it goes.
Sienna helping Grandpa carve the roast. A little loud I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment