So our day began with this little guy in the pool:
This huge toad! Sienna fell instantly in love and wanted to keep him "in our house." When we gave her the news that "Franny the Frog" wasn't coming indoors she was pretty heartbroken. After we dried some tears though she played with him (or I guess her?) for like an hour:
While she did that I got my morning clean on. Zoey slept peacefully on my back :)
I think Kyle loves the Ergo almost as much as I do ;) So since we're going to Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow (Eeeeee!!) and had a lot to do today I figured my blog would be about the frog and that was pretty much it. I was actually surprised with how many pictures we had by 9am. Well, Kyle took Sienna outside to play while I finished cleaning/starting packing. I should have known. For future reference, when there are a bazillion pictures on here, it generally means Kyle took them. He takes so many! He's good at it too. I'm kinda god awful at taking pictures now that I think about it. Anyway...here ya go...
I don't know why she insists on taking a doll out with her then leaving it somewhere random. I look out the window and see babies strewn about. It makes me actually gasp out loud sometimes.
Yes that's me in pajama pants dropping Zoey off outside ha
She pretty much thinks she's the boss, especially when it comes to Zo
Kyle flipped her hat up. Said she "couldn't see." Just in case you're wondering why she looks like "Cap'n" from Cap'n Crunch
I think Sienna's face pretty much sums up my thoughts on the look
And Zoey's eating a rock
I...am going to be sick...ha
Zoey's first sandbox experience
Possibly my favorite photo to date. It looks like she swallowed a shovel ha (it's just broken)
This little guy didn't make it "That mouse is deeeead"
Gardening...
My "please, PLEASE, take more pictures of me" face :)
Preschooler Thought(s) of the Day
(Between my mom and dad and Sienna while out back)
"I found a worm!"
"Great Sienna"
"Hey Papa, he's looking at me!"
"Hey Papa, he's looking at me!"
"Oh ya? Did he say hello?"
"No, he said I love you!"
"No, he said I love you!"
(When my mom and dad first went and met Sienna in the backyard)
"Mama's mad at me"
"Uh oh how come?"
"Because I was talking back" (this was the first time I used the words "talking back" by the way)
"Does she always get mad when you talk back?"
"Yep!"
"Do you talk back very much?"
"...Yep!"
"Mama's mad at me"
"Uh oh how come?"
"Because I was talking back" (this was the first time I used the words "talking back" by the way)
"Does she always get mad when you talk back?"
"Yep!"
"Do you talk back very much?"
"...Yep!"
(When she came inside she brought in a half full juice box she was drinking and we couldn't find where she had put it down...between her and Kyle)
"Where is my juice??"
"I'm not sure Sienna, where did you have it?"
"You know! I had it when I came in!" (with super preschooler attitude)
"I'm not sure Sienna, where did you have it?"
"You know! I had it when I came in!" (with super preschooler attitude)
(trying not to laugh) "Uhm, no I didn't know that....well where did you put it down?"
"Dad, I had it with me when. I. came. in! Believe that!" (said more like "belee that!" again, full blown attitude)
"Dad, I had it with me when. I. came. in! Believe that!" (said more like "belee that!" again, full blown attitude)

No comments:
Post a Comment