Well...it was awesome. I loved every minute. Was it exhausting?? Absolutely! I don't know how parents with older children do it. We didn't have to climb up countless stairs all day long (for riders above 42"), but as it was, we were all wiped! The kids all had an amazing time. And even though I felt like I was ready to leave when we did, I wanted to go back as soon as we got home. Sienna is still constantly talking about it. I can't rave enough about this place. We will most definitely be making it a regular thing. Just...awesome.
Sienna was so excited to go. I sat in the back to avoid any Zoey related issues ;)
But luckily she did this:
Sienna did this:
And before you knew it we were there!
These guys all talked and moved. Totally creepy but also pretty cool.
Patience was not her strong suit this trip ;)
After the first day of non stop swimming, we opted out of dinner in a restaurant and ate a buffet style dinner of sandwiches, fruits and veggies brought from home :)
Then we headed down to the lobby for "story time" at 8pm (HUGE deal that she was up 'super late')
Literally 5 minutes after we got into our room
Late night :|
Kyle and I basically passed out at 9:05...The next morning we got up early (ehem TOO early...630am WHAT?!! Logically, wouldn't all day swimming plus a late bedtime equal a sleep in?? No?? GAH!)
Again, the patience thing, not happening...
We had an incredible all you can eat breakfast. Amazing.
Our room was right across from the "Cub Club." A room where you could 'take a break from the water park' and do things like colouring, crafting, playing with toys, reading, watching TV etc. Sienna insisted on checking it out (since we saw it every time we went/left our room).
Then we were off again...
"Sienna we can't go in the wave pool right now, someone pooped in it"
Standing/sitting on top of these little fountains was a bit hit
Nice
Running on the deck injury
Pretty pleased about her orange juice
Waiting for Kristina to come down one of the 'adult' slides
And probably one of the best things about this place (for me at least):
When Zoey was ready for a nap, I'd climb on into one of these tubes and just float around for like an hour and a half. It was heaven.
Had three people within the first hour of the trip to comment on the chub..."I could eat her thighs....actually chew on them!" Uhhh, step away from my baby ;)
Was sometimes difficult watching Sienna slide while trying to hold on to a curious/newly crawling/first time in the water 6 month old
Last slide of the trip
Not exactly thrilled to be leaving
A few tears...
The end :(
Preschooler Thought of the Trip:
"Can we stay here for 15 weeks?"
I wish kiddo, I wish.










No comments:
Post a Comment