Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Another Lazy Sunday...OK For Me At Least :)

So after another rough night with my chunky chicken I was pretty exhausted and definitely cranky this morning. Kyle, being the wonderful husband he is, let me attempt to sleep in. An hour later and the munchkin needed me. I felt worse waking up then, than if I would have been up a 6 when she first woke up! We lazed about in the morning, enjoying the thunderstorm that passed through. I know I sound like I'm 100 years old but I swear the weather around here totally has an impact on me. Every time there's a storm I get these awful headaches. Anyway, I moped around complaining (haha) then Kyle suggested I lay down with Zo for a nap in the afternoon. Well my goodness...it was heaven :) We slept the afternoon away. I woke up feeling like a new person. Then, to my utter delight, I emerged out of the bedroom to find our house cleaned from top to bottom. I suppose I'm pretty lucky ;) Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated we all enjoyed the sunny and warm afternoon together.
Why her pants are undone...I do not know ha
WOWZA!! Now that is a chubby baby. Maybe it's because we let her eat/devour whole bananas...
Then we had a sister bath...plus a Mama. Don't worry...it's G rated ;)
Mimi came over for some lasagna tonight (Papa's out of town on business).
Winding down with some Lalaloopsy iPhone gaming :|
And Miss Z is still struggling to get that chubby bum moving. Almost :)

Preschooler Thought of the Day:

(In the bath):

Sienna: "We're about to have a fun bum party!!"
Kyle and I in unison (dying with laughter) "WHAT?!"
Sienna: "Our tootie booties will be shaking in no time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment